Monday 28 July 2014

Weekly Workout Recap: 21 - 27 July


Monday: 6km run

Tuesday: Rest (had a blood test, not a good idea to run!)
Wednesday: 5km speedwork
Thursday: 5km run

Friday: 5km run

Saturday: Rest (spent the day at a waterpark and playing crazy golf!)
Sunday: 10km long run

This is one of those weeks that I keep having recently, where you feel like you did really badly at the end of it and then you actually write it up and discover it was pretty much perfect run-wise. I know I've been slacking on the 'extras' though - where has all my core work and strength training gone?! Don't worry, strength will be making a lovely reappearance this week, and core will be starting Monday. Definitely. Gotta stop slacking on those, they really do matter! 

I'm kind of excited to be done with Dun Laoghaire and be able to play around a little bit more with my workout routines. Some more cross-training, some more strength, some more biking and swimming - yes please! 

(Also, I got this shiny new Bloglovin' button so you guys can follow me there if you like!)

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Way to get those runs in! I will add you to my Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just about made some of them! You can tell in the pictures I was sort of melting for a lot of them, at least they got done though! Yay :) I saw a bunch of people used Bloglovin so I figured I should probably get in on that :P

    ReplyDelete