Wednesday 6 August 2014

Weekly Workout Recap: 28 July - 3 August

Yep, I'm still alive! I went AWOL from the blog for a few days, and you have my sincerest apologies. I've got a post coming up today or tomorrow to explain properly what's going on in my life recently, but the short version is that I spent a few days relaxing at my parents' house, and blogging (and work, and basically everything else) took a back seat. I slept, read books, watched movies and TV, ran, rode my bike, went to the teeny tiny local gym, and just spent time with my family. And it was gorgeous. 

But I'm back! Yesterday I was back in the city for the Dun Laoghaire Bay 10k - my big goal race this summer - so I'll have a recap of that up really soon. And today I'm back in work and back to my regular life, so I'll be back on the blog too!

For now, here's my weekly workout recap - better late than never, right?

Monday: 5km speedwork


Tuesday: rest
Wednesday: 6km run

Thursday: 5km hills
(look at the awesome carrot we dug up in my parents' vegetable patch!)

Friday: 10 min circuits
Saturday: 7km speedwork, weights, 5 min 'floater' (at the gym) 

Sunday: 45 min bike ride (with my dad!)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment